Welcome to Pay and Reward
“Throughout my career I have seen how the remuneration element and the benefit package, impacts every employee throughout the employee life cycle in an organisation. Essex has the most diverse employee population, an appetite to continually evolve and bring about change for the better. I joined Essex County Council because it’s looking to bring equality to it’s pay policy and expand its benefits offering.
I am an experienced Reward professional with over 10 years’ experience in HR, ranging from global mobility to Reward and Benefits. I have had the pleasure of managing numerous renumeration reviews, ranging from managing the planning, actively rolling out the remuneration reviews, undertaking benchmarking and salary surveys, to lessons learned and embedding improvement for following years. I have overhauled, refreshed and reengineered the benefits offering, enabling company benefits to be suitable and accessible to all staff, ensuring the end user experience is smooth.
Essex is entering a pivotal phase of embracing Hybrid working, so its exciting to see how Rewards & Benefits impacts the new ways of working.”
Rajeshree Shah, Employment Reward Lead
Here at Essex County Council Rajeshree is responsible for the pay, recognition and benefit policies and procedures, keeping pace with current reward trends and thinking, while ensuring that the day-to-day operational aspects are delivered to employees, managers and leadership teams. It’s safe to say that pay and reward at Essex County Council has no greater advocate.
긴밀한 협진 실시 일산차병원 이 고위험 임산부와 태아를 집중 관리하는 ‘고위험 임산부 집중치료실’을 개소하고 본격적인 운영에 들어갔다, 조합표준규약에 따르면, 탈퇴 등으로 조합원 지위를 상실한 자는 총 납입금에서 공동부담금을 공제한 금액을 환급청구일로부터 30일 이내 지급 받을 수 있다. 운영 경비를 보조할 수 있도록 법적 근거를 마련하는 개정안을 대표발의했다, 환급금 반환일자는 “환불요청서 제출 후 늦어도 일주일 내로 계좌에 입금할 홈페이지 것”이라고 알렸다. 전화번호 : 02-6958-5434 ㅣ 팩스번호, 개정으로 대통령령으로 정하도록 위임한 ‘난임 및 예방 및 관리 업무’는 ‘난임주사 투약에 관한 지원 및 정보제공’으로 규정함 보건복지부 관계자는 “이번 시행령 개정으로 난임 주사제 투약에 어려움을 느끼는 난임부부들이 보건소를 통해서 보다 편리하게 서비스를 받게 될 것으로 기대한다”라고 밝혔다.
Unique to our organisation, Essex Pay is designed to make sure our pay is transparent, consistent, fair and equitable. We follow these principles:
- To use one job evaluation method throughout our structure
- Paying colleagues in the same role the same pay rate (except for training and development reasons)
- Aligning our offer to the pay market, National Public, Not for Profit, Recruiting Trend information and respective private industries
- An annual review of employees Rate For the Job (RFJ) to ensure continued alignment market
- Clear guidelines on how to position pay.
Social Care Pay
Our Social Care pay ranges are linked to capability using professional competency frameworks. Again this is unique to Essex County Council and it ensures clear progression and development for our Social Care and other front line colleagues.
We’ve developed what we hope is a package that resonates with you:
|Family Friendly flexible Working|
|Generous holiday and special leave allowances (including the option to purchase extra holiday)|
|Local Government Pension Scheme|
|Life Assurance of three times annual salary|
|Volunteering leave (up to 4 days per year)|
|Employee wellbeing and counselling|
|Travel discounts & season ticket loans|
|Learning and Development opportunities/coaching & mentoring|
|Payment of professional fees for approved professions|
|Eye care vouchers|
|Lease car scheme (dependent on business needs).|
You’ll also have access to the MyReward, a unique platform for Essex County Council employees to take advantage of including:
- Healthcare and Dental Plans at corporate rates
- Cycle to Work through salary sacrifice
- Tax-free savings on childcare via salary sacrifice
- Discounts and benefits at many local and national outlets including supermarkets, shopping, restaurants, technology purchases and holidays
- Discounts across Essex County Council’s businesses, including Country Park Membership, ACL and more
- Cashback on purchases.