Coming soon! The Essex Education Framework
Over the last 12 months, Covid has given us the chance to take a step back and look at the ways in which our Recruitment Team can support the Essex community.
We have identified that there is a high demand on Essex schools relying on agencies to supply staff, with the latest data showing that Essex schools utilise 30 separate recruitment agencies operating at various charge rates. We aim to bring these different sources into one place, making it easily accessible and consistent for every school to access temporary staff by introducing The Essex Education Framework.
In partnership with Matrix SCM, this service will be available in January 2023.
How to use our service?
You don’t need to change anything that you are currently doing. Let us know about your placement and we will make sure you can access our preferential rates straight away.
We can also help with:
- Recruitment Support – finding the right candidates for your vacancies.
- Payroll – perfect if you already have individuals you know and trust and need a service to pay your worker.
- Employment Vetting Checks – ensuring your candidate is compliant to start work.
Benefits to your school:
- Your school can access our supply chain, which will help you to save money from the very start.
- Save your school time by relying on our award winning recruitment team to liaise with the candidates and agencies for you.
- Have full sight of your spend on temporary recruitment.
- Utilise the latest timesheet and billing technology.
To find out more or to sign up and be the first to hear about when the service opens please get in touch with the Recruitment Team – email@example.com.