Site Manager / Caretaker
Permanent, Full Time
£20,493 to £24,491 per annum
Closing Date: 11th July 2022
Essex County Council (ECC) are delighted to be supporting Hamilton Primary school to recruit this Site Manager role.
Hamilton Primary are looking to appoint a dedicated, caring and hardworking Site Manager. Someone who enjoys working with the local community.
As the successful Site Manager, you will be joining a school we can offer;
- A dedicated staff team
- A school with an excellent sense of humour
- A beautiful building
- A very supportive and active Parents Association
- 5 days of paid leave during term time
You will need to be flexible in your approach, self motivated and energetic.
Your general responsibilities will include:
- Providing a safe and secure environment for pupils and staff;
- Ensuring that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are undertaken effectively and in line with Health and Safety guidelines;
- Liaising with local residence to ensure that the school works in harmony with the local community.
- Being the lead officer for Health and Safety in the school;
- Undertaking repairs and DIY as needed;
- Delegating tasks to appropriate site staff and contractors;
- Monitoring the performance of the cleaning team and managing them ensuring a clean, tidy and well maintained school environment
- Attend out of hours emergency call outs;
- Open and close the school for external lettings;
- Open and close the school during closure periods for contractors and staff;
- Work with the Headteacher in developing the site.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via the Working for Essex website.
If you have queries on this role or require anything further, please email Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org