Permanent, Full Time
Up to £20,048 per annum
Closing Date: 9th June 2023
Essex County Council are delighted to be working with Penderels Trust to recruit for the role of Finance Officer.
Closing date: 9th June 2023
Exact work location: Penderels Trust, Saxon House, 27 Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1HT
Salary:£20,048 per annum, increasing to £20,240 per annum upon successful probationary period.
Contract type:Permanent, Full Time (37 hours per week to be worked between 8.30am – 5pm)
As Finance Officer, your main duties will include:
- Monitoring and updating customer account information and reconciling information with finance reports.
- Processing timesheets, recording annual leave and bank holiday rates
- Processing invoices for services provided to the customer.
- Inputting new customer information for payroll services
- Identifying and resolving queries effectively
- Calculating and processing funds that need to be returned to local authority or other funding bodies and liaise with their finance teams as appropriate.
The Opportunity: You will be responsible for managing the financial accounts of our customers.
The Experience You Will Bring:
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a finance or accounting environment
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records.
- Ability to manage workload effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work flexibly and to deadlines.
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade '4' or equivalent in English and Maths. A qualification in bookkeeping or accounting would be desirable.
What you should do next: Apply using this link https://www.penderelstrust.org.uk/rcrStaffDetails.php?recruitment_id=14983
Penderels Trust are Disability Confident Leader. Committed to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the job.
If you have queries on this role or require anything further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12742