Field Care Supervisor - Caremark Ltd - Harlow
£24,000 per annum
Location: Harlow and Epping Forest
Closing Date:23rd June 2022
Essex County Council (ECC) are delighted to be supporting Caremark Ltd to recruit Field Care Supervisor for their home care service based in Harlow and Epping Forest.
£24000 per annum.
This is a full-time position and will require participating in an Oncall rota between 3 FCS, this includes the evenings and the weekend. £1,000 Bonus for Oncall.
Caremark is an established and highly regarded home care provider offering home care, personal support, home help and companionship services. Caremark home care provides ongoing personal support and assistance for adults in the comfort of their own home as often as it is needed. This could be anything from short daily visits through to 24-hour live-in support.
Field Care Supervisors are responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
- Conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
- Carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
- Arrange suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- Monitor all clients for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- Support, monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field and encourage and identify opportunities for continuing professional development.
What matters most is your positive attitude to life and desire to support people to live their life with as much independence, choice, dignity and control as possible. We’re also looking for people who are;
- Ideally NVQ/QCF level 2 / 3 in Health & Social Care, if not willing to work towards this
- Experience working for a Domiciliary/ home care Agency
- Self-motivated, well organised and flexible
- Caring, sensitive and supportive to the needs of others
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good recording and reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working options available
- Guaranteed Hours
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Full in-house paid training
- Fast-tracked DBS
- Mileage pay 30p
- Regular customers
Caremark want help you to build a career within care, providing opportunities to grow with the company.
Please note as this is a home care role, applicants will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to their own vehicle.
Note: ECC are advertising this role on behalf of Caremark Ltd and if successful you will be employed by Caremark Ltd.
As part of employment should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription, and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please go to https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Caremark Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults, and expects all employees, contractors, and volunteers to share its commitment to prevent abuse, harm or exploitation.
Caremark Ltd applies a robust recruitment vetting process. If you are successful, you will need to undergo a Pre-employment Vetting Procedure.
If you would like to be kept up to date on other relevant opportunities, blogs, news, events and industry related news at Essex County Council, please join The Essex Talent Community here .
If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact Care.Recruitment@essex.gov.uk