Care Assistant - Kangaroo Healthcare
Permanent, Full Time and Part Time
£9.70 per hour
Essex County Council (ECC) are delighted to be supporting Kangaroo Healthcare to recruit Carers for their care agency covering Braintree and surrounding areas
The shift patterns vary with both full time and part time hours available and will require day, night and weekend working. Shift times can be discussed at interview stage.
Kangaroo Healthcare is a CQC registered domiciliary care and nursing agency operating from Enfield. They have customised their service to cater the needs of every single individual they provide care for.
- Providing care support services of the highest quality to named service users in line with everyone’s service plan
- Encouraging and assist service users to achieve optimum independence
- Responding to service users’ personal and social needs as well as their practical ones
- Supporting service users to maintain a healthy, safe living environment, with due regard for their personal preferences and lifestyle
- Supporting service users to remain well-nourished and hydrated
- Supporting service users to maintain their personal appearance and self-esteem
- Supporting service users to be as physically comfortable as possible
- Supporting service users to maintain social relationships and to alleviate isolation
- Monitoring service users’ condition and circumstances and to act appropriately when changes occur
- Maintaining accurate, appropriate and up-to-date records of services delivered
Please note as this is a home care role, applicants will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to their own vehicle.
Note: ECC are advertising this role on behalf of Kangaroo Healthcare and if successful you will be employed by Kangaroo Healthcare.
As part of employment should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription, and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please go to https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Kangaroo Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults, and expects all employees, contractors and volunteers to share its commitment to prevent abuse, harm or exploitation.
Kangaroo Healthcare applies a robust recruitment vetting process. If you are successful you will need to undergo a Pre-employment Vetting Procedure.
If you would like to be kept up to date on other relevant opportunities, blogs, news, events and industry related news at Essex County Council, please join The Essex Talent Community here.
If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact email@example.com